WHO SHOULD APPLY AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Deadline: February 15
• Must be a member of the American Historical Association - Sign-Up Here
• Grant is used for research project pertaining to American legal history
Award: up to $1,000
Once you have become a member you can apply for the Littleton-Griswold grant by following the below steps:
- Password: usually your membership number
- Press the log-in button
- This will bring you to the member services section of the website.
- If you login from our homepage www.historians.org
you will need to click on "My AHA" at the top of the page below your
name after you have logged in to reach the member services section.
American Historical Association
400 A Street SE
Washington, D.C. 20003