WHO SHOULD APPLY AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Deadline: March 1
To be considered for a NIAF scholarship, a student must meet the following criteria:
- Be a member of NIAF or have a parent or guardian who is a member of NIAF.
- Be enrolled in an US accredited institution of higher education for the Fall 2014.
- Have a grade-point average of at least 3.5 out of 4.0 (or the equivalent).
- Be a United States citizen or a permanent resident alien.
- Fit into one of the two NIAF scholarship categories.
- For the purposes of the NIAF Scholarship Program, to be “Italian American” the student must have at least one ancestor who has immigrated from Italy.
Award: $2,000 - $10,000
National Italian American Foundation Scholarship
1860 19th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20009-5501