The Orange County Hispanic Education Endowment Fund Orange County Hispanic Bar Association Wally Davis Scholarship Application
To be considered for a scholarship, you must:
- Complete and sign the 4 - page application
- Include personal statement as specified in the application
- Attach a resume (include relevant community involvement and legal work)
- Submit 2 letters of recommendation
- Attach a copy of your undergraduate school or law school transcripts
- Attach a copy of the first two pages of your/ your parents most recent U.S. Income Tax Return
- All materials must be postmarked by Thursday, October 31, 2014.
Sign completed form and mail to:
Hispanic Bar Association
P.O. Box 6130
Newport Beach, CA 92658
Applications will be reviewed by the HBA Scholarship Committee. Please note the following dates:
November 30, 2015: Application deadline. All materials must be postmarked by this date.
December 15, 2015: Notification of scholarship awards will be mailed by this date.