|Deadline Date:||May 1st, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Sep 19th, 2011|
WHO SHOULD APPLY AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Deadline: May 1, 2013
• Scholarship to be used toward attendance at AAJ's Annual Convention to be held in New York, NY in July.
• Must be a 1st or 2nd year member of AAJ Law Student Members
• Must demonstrate financial need
• Three recommendations from a faculty adviser, trial advocacy professor, dean , AAJ member, or trial lawyer; and
• Submit a 500 word essay substantiating the applicant’s commitment to preserving the civil justice system.
American Association for Justice
Attn: Catherine Rodman
777 6th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20001