|Deadline Date:||Dec 6th, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Sep 13th, 2011|
WHO SHOULD APPLY AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Deadline: December 6, 2013
The recipient of the scholarship receives $5,000 to be applied to their legal education. This scholarship is available to law students who have entered into a JD program at an ABA-accredited law school in the United States and who will continue in that program through the Fall semester 2014. Scholarship recipients are selected by the Mark T. Banner Scholarship review board based on the following criteria:
• Commitment to the pursuit of a career in intellectual property law.
• Commitment, qualities and actions toward ethics, civility and professionalism.
• Academic merit (undergraduate, graduate and law school).
• Written and oral communication skills.
• Leadership qualities and community involvement.
• Member of a historically under represented group in IP law (including race, sex, ethnicity, sexual orientation and disability).
For more information visit www.linninn.org