|Deadline Date:||Nov 23rd, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Sep 13th, 2016|
WHO SHOULD APPLY AND
Deadline: November 23, 2016
The recipient of the Mark T. Banner Scholarship will receive $5,000 payable for his or her Fall 2017 semester of law school. This scholarship is available to law students who have entered into a JD program at an ABA-accredited law school in the United States and who will continue in that program through the Fall semester 2017. Scholarship recipients are selected by the Mark T. Banner Scholarship review board based on the following criteria:
• Commitment to the pursuit of a career in intellectual property law.
• Commitment, qualities and actions toward ethics, civility and professionalism.
• Academic merit (undergraduate, graduate and law school).
• Written and oral communication skills.
• Leadership qualities and community involvement.
• Member of a historically under represented group in IP law (including race, sex, ethnicity, sexual orientation and disability).
Applications need to be submitted by November 23, 2016.
Award Amount: $5,000
For the application and more information visit http://www.linninn.org/Pages/scholarship.shtml