WHO SHOULD APPLY AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
- Students who were a resident of Kalamazoo County during his/her senior year of high school or graduated from a Kalamazoo County high school.
- Must be planning to or already enrolled in graduate or professional school.
- Must demonstrate academic achievement and potential for success at the graduate level with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Must demonstrate extracurricular activities or community service.
- Must demonstrate financial need.
- Award: $2,000
- Scholarship is non-renewable but prior recipients may reapply.
Kalamazoo Community Foundation
151 South Rose Street, Suite 332
Kalamazoo, MI 49007-4775
Website: Click Here