|Deadline Date:||Feb 1st, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Sep 19th, 2011|
WHO SHOULD APPLY AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Deadline: February 1, 2012. Applications will be available after Nov. 1, 2011. Prospective applicants are strongly encouraged to visit the Fund's web site and review the application processs.
• Applicants with high scholastic achievements considering careers in education given preference
• Scholarship seeks applicants with strong spiritual values and beliefs
• Student have a residency in one of the following states: ME, NH, VT, RI, MA, CT, NY, NJ, PA, OH, DE, MD, DC, VA, WV, NC
• IMPORTANT: Applicant interviews are scheduled on short notice in March and are held in New York, New Haven, Philadelphia and Washington DC.
• Transportation to interview sites are not paid for.
• If you are awarded a grant you will be obligated to attend at least one weekend fellowship conference
Award: $2,000 - $3,000
The Roothbert Fund, Inc.
475 Riverside Drive, Room 1830
New York, NY 10115
phone: (212) 870-3116